COVID-19 has impacted almost every organisation one way or another.
From fluctuating social distancing requirements, restrictions on travel, disruption to the economy and growing unemployment, COVID-19 has impacted almost every organisation one way or another.
The global nature of COVID-19 means the depth and duration of its impact will be unclear for some time. Throughout this process, all organisations are needing to ensure their remote workforce can stay connected and sustain productivity.
By enabling all employees to become interconnected Cloud and Frontline Workers, you can deliver compelling customer experiences, reduce cost and accelerate transformation across your entire organisation.
We can help you deal with both short term immediate concerns- or long term solutions to help you through the pandemic and beyond.
- Your business model needs to shift to a remote workforce solution to survive. Fronde’s rapid cloud deployment methodology can stand up a proof of concept in days. We use a design thinking led approach along with our partnerships with AWS, Salesforce and Google to retool your business model.
- Your contact centre has been shut down or is overloaded.
We can deploy Cloud Remote Contact Centre solutions within 2 days, which can scale to thousands of agents.
- Some of your people can't work remotely because some core applications are not accessible. Fronde use cloud technology to virtualise applications and give your people rapid and secure remote access.
- Is your remote workforce solution secure? Our specialist expertise combined with the world’s leading Cloud Providers (AWS, Salesforce, and Google) means we can help you address security risk.
- You need secure video conferencing & collaboration tools. Sustainable productivity needs secure, integrated productivity tools that help, not hinder your workforce. We can rapidly deploy Cloud technology to enable secure and fully integrated video, document storage, calendar and mail solutions.
- Your remote workers are struggling to find documents.
Working means it just got a lot harder for employees to find things and be productive. Bring the power of Cloud Search technology to your data enabling your remote workforce to get a Google Search experience across all of your organisation’s data.
- You don't have enough secure devices for your remote workforce. Using Chrome technology we can help you rapidly repurpose existing and spare devices to avoid the immediate need for new device deployments and avoid the need for antivirus software.
Why Remote Workforce?
We're operating in a new world
- Coronavirus Forces World’s Largest Work-From-Home Experiment
- A Deep Dive Into Remote Work For Our Future Of Work
How Remote Workforce can help
- Scale rapidly to thousands of staff. Leverage the scalability of cloud technology, to remove constraints from your workforce, all whilst remaining collaborative and productive.
- Rapidly Virtualise On-premises Applications. Cloud virtualisation technology can enable these applications to be deployed in a secure Chrome Browser or Thin Client device to enable Remote Work.
- Enabling BYOD. Rapidly make corporate applications accessible from an employee’s own device.
- Repurpose existing Devices. Reuse any spare devices to avoid the immediate need for new device deployments.
- Securely manage everything with central IT administration. Leverage cloud-native security for endpoints with purpose-built Device, OS and Browser to help protect users against threats and deliver trusted apps to employees.
- Collaborate from anywhere, any time. Hassle-free, one-click HD video conferencing, store files in a single, secure, shared location where your team can access them across devices, and work on the same file at the same time.
Short, Medium and Long Term solutions.
If you are currently assessing your remote working capability, we recommend that you initiate testing and consider a cloud-based alternative if any issues arise.
The team at Fronde have the skills and expertise to rapidly deploy modern Remote Worker Solutions in the Short, Medium and Long term.
Get your Remote Workforce securely and productively working today!
Book your Remote Workforce Assessment with Fronde today - email us at email@example.com to arrange a time that suits you.