Over the past few months, COVID-19 stopped the world, and the largest “work-from-home experiment” occurred. Organisations are now trying to come to terms with the impact of the crisis, and the uncertainty has rendered most FY21 business plans and forecasts redundant. The only thing organisations can do is to respond rapidly to real-time events. A key priority is now how they can optimise cost and risk out of businesses.
Organisations need to take a 360° look across their broader cost base, including uncovering the cost saving opportunities desktop, cloud, application, network and data centre infrastructure costs. However the challenge is that the scale and speed of the impact of COVID-19, is beyond most organisations’ BAU capability to respond fast enough.
Our Costimisation workshops help to uncover the opportunities within your business to rapidly address some of these harder to move costs and risks - book yours today.
As we transition out of self isolation and into the 'new normal', Fronde focuses on how you can go from responding to the impact of COVID-19 into recovery, and renewing your business for what happens next. By improving efficiency, increasing productivity and lowering costs to meet the new world head on.
Become significantly more agile and lower operational costs by reducing your infrastructure investment.
• Scheduling Resources Cloud Platforms
• Dynamic Resizing of Resources
• Upfront commitment for long term resource usage
• Datacentre Migration to Public Cloud
• Platform Architecture Reviews
• Application Modernisation using Serverless Technology
• License consolidation and true-up invoking higher tiers of discounts
Serverless technology enables organisations to rapidly build modern applications with increased agility at an exponentially lower total cost of ownership.
Many organisations have found that their desktop and mobility solutions are no longer fit for purpose, affordable or will be sustainable over the next 12-18 months.
• Save up to 95% on your support costs with modern desktop and devices
• Right-sizing legacy desktop and field solutions is challenging and expensive
• Frontline workers require solutions that accommodate social distancing
• On-premise applications constrain staff productivity
• Growing business risk and cost of security compliance due to Shadow IT
The proliferation of Shadow IT can result in duplication of cost, often with poor user adoption.
Consolidate and integrate your productivity tools to embrace new ways of communicating - with greater collaboration - in a more connected environment.
”Post-migration, 97% of employees have had a positive sentiment to the change. In terms of ROI, each employee is saving 2.7 hours of work per week, representing $1M+ in annual savings.” Read the case study