NetSuite helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) financials, e-commerce, inventory and more.
Find out why enterprise businesses are slashing their total cost of ownership, improving their finance team's productivity and integrating their sales and finance processes. And they can now securely access their business applications from anywhere.
Why Make the Move?
- Reduce Your Total Cost of Ownership. NetSuite eliminates costly upgrades, expensive infrastructure and onerous maintenance.
- Accelerated Order-to-Cash Process. NetSuite enables you to integrate your front- and back-office processes, helping you reduce administrative headcount, speed fulfillment and accelerate cash flow.
- Eliminate Manual Re-Entry Effort. With NetSuite, you get end-to-end integrated processes—whether web to fulfillment, procure to pay, or quote to order—that drastically reduce manual effort and the resulting risk of errors.
- One View of Your Customer. Businesses that run NetSuite eliminate duplicate and out-of-date customer silos. They have instant access to all customer sales, finance and service information, improving productivity and satisfaction.
- A Real-Time, Comprehensive View of Your Business. With NetSuite, you get built-in dashboards and reporting that provides you with complete summary and detail views of finance, sales and service performance.
- Supports Your Distributed Organisation. By using NetSuite, you get anytime, anywhere secure browser-based access, so your employees can work the way they want to.
NetSuite + Fronde.
One of the key criteria for an ERP success is in integration with other systems within your digital ecosystem.
Gartner predicts that in this increasingly digital age you should now expect 45% of your ERP budget to go on integration.
When selecting a NetSuite or ERP provider, ensure, like Fronde, that they are able to provide the technical capability beyond ERP and NetSuite - so that your implementation as a whole is successful including the integration aspects and business strategy alignment.