Technology has profoundly changed how we interact, enabling new ways of working.
However 75% of employees are trapped in the 90s work practices - impacting agility, speed, innovation, productivity, Customer & Employee Experience. Workers need more than just a technology refresh. They need to experience a new way of working before they can embrace it.
Shift to an agile business culture using G Suite
The challenge when upgrading legacy office collaboration tools is that very little changes, despite a significant refresh cost. Employees remain trapped in traditional work practices and behaviours.
G Suite collaboration tools were born in the cloud and not constrained by on-premise behaviours. If you want to successfully shift your business culture to be agile, iterative and innovative in their work by becoming hyper-productive cloud workers then its time to consider G Suite.
- Real time collaboration - G Suite delivers real-time communication and collaboration which enables a culture that can fail fast and iterate quickly with a single source of truth.
- Collaborate from anywhere - Work together on the same file at the same time, across devices. Changes are automatically saved in real-time – no more version control issues or emailing documents back and forth.
- Frictionless video meetings - Reduce unnecessary business travel, experience frictionless video meetings that take the headaches out of joining a video call at work. Just set up a meeting and share a link. No worrying about whether teammates, clients, or customers have the right accounts or plug-ins.
Chrome Enterprise unlocks business capabilities freeing IT to power your cloud workforce.
- Chrome OS is a versatile and mobile cloud-native operating system that is secure, easy to use and manage, and provides fast access to cloud apps, regardless of Chrome device or location.
- Chrome Browser provides a trusted, consistent browsing experience across devices, with built-in protections, centralised management, and enterprise-wide controls for IT admins.
- Chromebooks for enterprise provide a wide variety of Chromebooks, including touch and convertible. Each device is built to enable every cloud worker, from the office to the frontline.
Empower your Frontline Workforce
Over 80% of the global workforce are deskless frontline workers who directly influence Customer Experience, however, are often overlooked in CX initiatives. The challenge is how to empower front line workers when traditional technology solutions are inflexible, unaffordable and pose serious security risks? The Chrome Enterprise ecosystem enables you can rapidly and safely transform customer experience through your empowering your Frontline Workers with affordable devices with a compelling RO
- Information on the go - Give your mobile workers increased data access for better decision-making.
- Streamline contact centers - Increase your efficiency with simplified, scalable technology.
- Empower front-of-house workers - An informed workforce leads to a better customer experience and increased revenue.
- Retail - Create a better in-store environment for employees and shoppers alike with help from the cloud.
- Healthcare - Take patient care to the next level with cloud-powered solutions that provide timely, secure access to information.
- Digitise training and engagement - Increase retention and improve customer experience.
- Managed Guest Session - Give IT control while allowing multiple users to securely share the same Chrome device without the need to sign in. Users can browse and visit approved websites while administrators have greater visibility, and the ability to configure and manage the session.
Three out of four information workers are trapped in 90s work practices. Enable your employees to collaborate in real-time by giving users the freedom to work when, where, and how they want while keeping your business data safe.
- Grab and Go - 76% of employees consider their laptop as critical and would not be able to perform their job without it. However, employees regularly experience device downtime. Learn how to rapidly get your employees working with Grab and Go self-service.
- Cloud Ready - Transform your legacy desktop devices into Chromebooks so they’re secure, easy to manage, and never slow down. CloudReady gives you all the power of the web without the weight or risk of traditional operating systems. Based on Google’s Chromium OS, the same open-source architecture as Chromebooks and Chrome OS, CloudReady provides unparalleled speed, simplicity, and security without hardware limitations, whether your computers are brand new or 10 years old.
Choose Google Cloud + Fronde
We have been delivering G-Suite technologies since they launched in 2005 and the recent introduction of Chromebook hardware means Google can now support your conference rooms, digital signage as well as kiosk tablets in reception. We are excited by the possibilities which come from integration with complementary technologies alongside business managers seeking cost and efficiency advantages.
Fronde can guide your migration from ageing servers to flexible, cost-contained cloud solutions that flexibly adapt to your future business needs. Let us design, build and manage your Google Cloud implementation and also your ongoing support needs.
Take the first steps in your implementation with Fronde's Digital Initiative Roadmap which helps your think big, start small and scale fast. We begin with aligning your Digital Initiative Strategy with your Business Strategy then mapping out a future pathway to co-create a series of initiatives that agile and design thinking methods are used to rapidly test and deploy business results.
The future of working isn’t tomorrow. It’s now. Talk to us today.