The AWS Cloud provides a broad set of infrastructure services, such as computing power, storage options, networking and databases, delivered as a utility: on-demand, available in seconds, with pay-as-you-go pricing.
Why Amazon Web Services?
- A Platform for Virtually Every Use Case: From data warehousing to deployment tools, directories to content delivery, over 50 services are available in just a few mouse clicks with AWS. New services are quick to provision, without upfront capital expense, allowing enterprises, start-ups, SMBs and customers in the public sector to access the building blocks they need to respond quickly to changing business requirements.
- Deep Features and getting deeper by the day: Deep features such as a wide range of database engines, server configurations, encryption and powerful big data tools let you stay focused on your core business, and not on corralling or cooling infrastructure.
- Security Recognized as Stronger than On-premises: Security in the cloud is recognized as better than on-premises. Broad security certification and accreditation, data encryption at rest and in-transit, hardware security modules and strong physical security all contribute to a more secure way to manage your business’ IT infrastructure.
- Deep Visibility into Compliance and Governance: Controlling, auditing and managing identity, configuration and usage is a crucial part of today’s IT infrastructure landscape. With the AWS Cloud, these capabilities come built into the platform helping you meet your compliance, governance and regulatory requirements.
- Hybrid Capabilities: Choosing between your existing investment in infrastructure and moving to the cloud is not a binary decision. Deep features, dedicated connectivity, identity federation and integrated tools allow you to run ‘hybrid’ applications across on-premises and cloud services.
AWS + Fronde
Fronde is an AWS advanced consulting and channel reseller partner.
Combined with 25+ years of architecture, software development, and testing we can design the right services for you by combining the best of what you have with the cloud; SaaS, PaaS and IaaS from AWS and more.
Our "AWS Application Modernisation" services improve your business speed and agility by transforming legacy on-premise applications to Cloud Native applications that provide dynamic performance, availability and scalability.
Fronde AWS Managed Services offering frees up your valuable resources to focus on your business while Fronde manages your AWS environment on your behalf. AWS Core and Premium Managed Services provide customers access to our 24/7 hour AWS Specialist's Support resources backed up with AWS Enterprise third level support.
Fronde is one of New Zealand and Australia's biggest resellers of AWS hosting services.