- 3 – 6 month contract
- Late January/Early February 2020 Start
- Solid experience as a Solutions Architect
Are you adaptable and willing to embrace a challenge?
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Solutions Architect who has the ability to solicit real problems/requirements out of the business and solution accordingly.
Experience in the following:
- Architecture frameworks
- Designing down to a technical implementation level
- Integration patterns experience
- Service Oriented Architecture, and design/implementation of SOA services
- Web service and API design
- UML modelling experience, and working with the Sparx Enterprise Architect tool
- Agile/Scrum/Jira experience
- SF knowledge
- Ability to solicit real problems/requirements out of the business
- Building relationships, loves detail and makes progress
- AWS - experience building applications on AWS, Certified AWS Architect, in-depth knowledge or experience with any part of the AWS stack
- Integration technologies such as Mulesoft ESB
- Service Orientation
- Development languages such as Enterprise Java
Domain Knowledge and Industry Experience
- Electricity industry knowledge - NZ or AU
- Experience with delivering an end to end IoT device application
- BI/Analytics, real-time streaming analytics
- IT security frameworks
- Experience within a business providing 24x7 services, operating under regulatory frameworks
We are keen to hear from you if you have experience of the above.
Please provide us with your cover letter and latest profile.