- Located in Auckland or Wellington
- Be part of a leading Salesforce consulting team
- Interesting and complex enterprise projects
We are a global leader in designing Salesforce solutions to meet our client’s needs, by providing business strategy and using technology for greater business success. We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our fast paced, dynamic team.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Configuring and building the Salesforce data model to help support business requirements
- Communicating new products to potential clients
- Developing Apex, Visualforce, Lightning based enhancements
- Being a subject matter expert in Salesforce technical solutions
- Upholding and maintaining technical delivery processes and actively contribute to them
- Reviewing technical solutions and providing constructive feedback, as an architect would do.
We are interested in talking to candidates who tick these boxes:
- Experience working as a Salesforce Developer or working with Salesforce Platform, you should be close to being a technical architect.
- Appropriate Salesforce technical certifications
- Confidence when presenting to clients
This is an opportunity for well driven Salesforce Developer to advance their career in a well run team and advance to a CTA role in time. We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Enterprise projects, complex development work
- Very supportive, successful and friendly team