Perfect timing to join and grow you career in Salesforce
Interesting project work
A dynamic culture with access to cutting edge technology
Are you Salesforce certified - Developer and Integration Architecture Designer?
Perfect! We're looking for a sharp Salesforce Solution Architect to join our awesome Wellington based team. We at Fronde, help organisations come up with simple solutions to their customer experience problems through customisation across the entire Salesforce platform. We promote a company culture that thrives on collaboration, encourages creativity and empowers our employees to drive change.As the medium size business we have the scale to make big things happen!
Things that will keep you busy:
- Participating in pre-sales engagements with clients to ascertain business requirements and recommend best practice solutions based on client needs
- Lead technical requirements and design gathering sessions and writing technical requirements and design documents
- Lead conceptual and technical solution design for assigned projects to meet business requirements while ensuring compliance with established architectural principles, standards, and best practice
- Understand and apply application architecture standards, policies and best practice.
- Provide deep technical/architecture guidance to project teams in support of solution design and development.
It is a definite bonus if aside from Salesforce platform, you know your way around Google and Cloud Integration.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible working environment / Encouraging work and life balance all year
- Great Social club
- Access to holiday homes around NZ, banking package and discounted Health Insurance
- Being a Solution Architect for Fronde means creativity, collaboration and cohesive support. If you feel your background is a good fit for this role, apply today to find out more and learn why your future should be with Fronde.