Melbourne-St Kilda location
Interesting project work
Great team & Supportive environment
We are looking for talented Senior Business Consultants to become part of an established consulting organisation and to identify, implement, and streamline NetSuite OpenAir solutions including Business Process definition and / or Technology Designs within the OpenAir PSA Product family.
You will deliver consulting services and configure NetSuite OpenAir best practice solutions to enable and support customer business processes. Engagements will involve business process workshops, documentation, data migration, system configuration, user acceptance testing, integration and training. You will also be involved in all phases of projects and business development activities.
We would be interested in talking to candidates who can tick most of the boxes below:
- Have defined or worked with project methodologies for effective project delivery Managed the delivery of projects within defined budgets and timeline
- Ensured client engagements are delivered in a manner which meets/exceeds customer expectations.
- Reviewed key project deliverables and participates in key project milestone meetings.
- Have a good understanding of operational models for Consulting Services organisation such as capacity planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial management.
- Meeting with customers and partners in a pre/post sales capacity to deliver subject matter expertise and consultation.
- Teaming with executive managers to help close key sales opportunities.
- Improving productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in tools, training, processes, reporting, and employee engagement.
- Maintaining a mindset of continuous improvement, in terms of efficiency of processes, customer satisfaction and the growth of the organisation.
- Minimum 5-6 years experience in strategic project management / OpenAir PSA implementation.
- Experience should demonstrate a deep understanding of technology and business drivers and an affinity for client service and consulting.
- Experience working in both medium and large corporate environments.
- Knowledge of document management and workflow procedures a plus.
- Formal accounting knowledge and/or certification (Highly Desirable)
- Over 4 years experience in the ERP software industry with experience of implementing and leading complex ERP projects to mid-size companies
- Intermediate level working knowledge of NetSuite, Excel and Accounting systems is necessary.
If you would like to be find out more about this exceptional opportunity, please APPLY NOW. Please attach a cover letter summarising your relevant experience and reasons for your interest in this opportunity, work status and availability.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!