- Variety of workstreams
- Opportunities to grow in cloud services technologies
- Team spirited culture
At Fronde, the customer is at the heart of our delivery. Our Cloud Services Team are looking for a customer focused Engineer with exceptional technical G Suite skills who is flexible and adaptable in their approach.
What we are looking for:
- A good understanding of DNS, especially the use of MX, TXT records
- Installing and configuring MS Windows server 2008+
- Managing and setting up MS Windows File servers
- Service Desk providing first and second line support, troubleshooting and managing tickets, communicating with clients.
- Administering MS Active Directory and familiar with LDAP
- Administering a mail system, ideally MS Exchange and familiar with mail routing, message security.
- Cloud Infrastructure such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Mobile device configuration and mobile device management
- SAML based Single Sign-on
- G Suite Administration
- G Suite product suite (Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive)
- Data Migration
- Cloudmigrator software (optional)
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Analytical, with keen attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable – comfortable with change and developing new technical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Self-motivated team player who is quality focused
- Client facing person with excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to self learn and explore new environments
We are team-oriented so there will never be a day where you aren't learning, growing, developing or having fun! Check out our values here.
Do you want to work alongside people like this? If so, we want to hear from you.