A dynamic culture with access to cutting edge technology
SaaS, PaaS and much more
St Kilda Location
In the modern world, speed is the new currency, and ensuring customer success is at the center of what we do. Fronde enables businesses to accelerate the world we live in. We help organisations to achieve their goals faster and more effectively. We do this by helping customers align their business strategies, existing digital investments, and the appropriate adoption of rapidly accelerating digital technologies.
We are looking for a Functional Principal Consultant in the Cloud Application space to join our Melbourne team.
The person we are looking for will come from a medium size consultancy and have 10 years plus of consulting experience. Technical knowledge could include but should not be limited to NetSuite, Salesforce, AWS, Google, CRM, ERP, and Azure. We would also be interested in people who have knowledge of non-Microsoft based platforms.
- You are a lifelong learner
- You bring a breadth of experience
- You are a fantastic communicator
As an Architect, you will no doubt confirm, that architecture brings things to life by helping organisations making technology choices and deciding when and how to best leverage current and future technology to maximise business outcomes and deliver a sustainable competitive advantage.
Your impact will be seen by creating a clear direction on how clients should transform the technology landscape and operating model to address the challenges of today and seize the opportunities of tomorrow.
You will, of course, need to have a solid background in technology, and be capable of defining technology strategies and architectures within large and complex environments, working with industry-leading experts in their respective fields, delivering a strategic outcome.
We are looking for knowledge of some or all of the following:
- Technology strategy and planning within a private and public sector
- Application development, solution and enterprise architecture
- Standard data (interchange) formats and application integration techniques
- Contemporary Cloud stacks (LaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Digital, big data, customer engagement and common core systems and platforms
- Major technology trends, innovations and their practical (or potential) application
- Architectural frameworks and methods such as TOGAF and others
- Technology operating models
- Approaches to technology governance and innovative ways of working
Sound like you? Let's talk...