- Develop cloud best practice and optimisation framework
- Drive innovation and help decide the future of cloud offerings
- Provide technical consulting services to customers
This role includes designing, building and implementing cloud solutions for our customers. It also involves defining and monitoring the optimisation practice for Cloud to be implemented by our Support teams. The role provides guidance and mentoring for Level 1 & 2 Engineers and Level 3 troubleshooting.
This is an opportunity to partner with customers at a strategic level to enable them to effectively harness cloud-based technology and transform their business. You will have the ability to drive the future strategy of cloud design for our organisation and customers.
- Provide technical consulting services to Fronde’s clients on Cloud offerings
- Provide input into Fronde’s Cloud proposition leveraging market knowledge and experience
- Design, build and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on Cloud platforms
- Provide 3rd level support to the Managed Services team for issue resolution of cloud-based solutions and services.
Skill and experience required:
- Minimum 7 years of relevant technical experience
- Solid knowledge of cloud technologies, either Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Relevant certification in at least one cloud platform technology
- Strong understanding of related technologies, e.g. Networking technologies (TCP-IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN) and security frameworks
- Excellent (written, verbal and presentation) communication skills
- Strong devops CI/CD experience is critical.
You will be joining a team of astute individuals who have a strong commitment to our customers and people. We also have a fantastic company culture with good work life balance.
If this role sounds like you, please email email@example.com